Windows Server Administration for Beginners Build a Secure Node.js App with SQL Server.
This course is intended for students who are interested in learning the basics of configuring and managing a Windows server in a domain environment. The course covers everything from installing the operating system, creating a Windows domain, setting up basic services like Active Directory, DNS and DHCP, and lays the foundation for more advanced courses in Windows server administration. We will learn the basics of Windows Server and Windows Domain by creating a domain and managing the roles and features in it using an example business.
The course is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Windows Server
- Installing VMware Workstation and creating a virtual machine
- Installing Windows Server
- Preparing & Configuring a Windows Domain
- Joining a Windows workstation to a Windows Domain
- Configuring & Managing Active Directory
- Configuring & Managing Group Policy
- Configuring & Managing Print Services
- Configuring & Managing File Sharing & Permissions
Credit: IT & Software